As the weekend approaches, all I think about is my splurge (cheat) meal and which workout I’ll do during my two recovery days. Most of us who are on this journey have gotten our workouts in, ate clean, and kept at it regardless of how the week went.
So, the question is, how are you going to treat yourself. ( You should treat yourself one day.) Deprivation is not the way to go. I didn’t have my Splurge day last Saturday. Believe me when I say that I am going all in this weekend. I don’t know exactly what I’ll have but here are some of my options:
- Fudge Brownie Gelato
- Gyro (Chicago Style) with Fries
- Double Cheeseburger from a Maxwell style restaurant
- Dunkin Donuts Frozen Caramel Latte
- ColdStone Ice Cream Mix
The list goes on. One thing that I don’t want you to do is to over indulge. I’ll remember to not do so also.
Rules for Splurge Day:
- Get in your workout (Mines will be 3.1 Miles on the treadmill)
- Drink the required amount of water your body needs
- Pick one item/meal before going out and stick with it
Have fun this weekend and have fun splurging!