It’s officially June 1st. Can you believe it?! Confession Time: The last couple of weeks in fitness has not been the best. It’s safe to say that I fell into a plateau. I got sick of doing the same routines, although I saw results. Since it’s a new month, I can start anew and this is the same for you.
What can you change about your fitness regime? How about your eating habits? This can extent beyond physical health care. How about trying some completely new? Or reconnecting with a loved one or friend?
The opportunities are endless this month.
I plan to do the following:
- To complete a new 30-Day fitness challenge (see below and let me know if you want to join me)
- To take at least two classes a week at Lucille Roberts
- To increase my weight count in strength training
- To keep my grocery budget under $50 a week (I will elaborate on this in an upcoming post)
- To reconnect with my family down here in Atlanta (I do have a good number of family members close to age here)
- Most important: To put my complete trust in God in everything that I do (Faith=Trust= Full Confidence in God and in His timing)
- To finally begin the process of getting into Early Childhood Education
I want to hear about some changes that you’re going to make this month? (Don’t be shy)
Have a great monday. Be blessed!